Terms & Conditions
PLEASE NOTE OUR PHONE LINES ARE NOT WORKING WE WILL UPDATE YOU AS SOON AS ITS FIXED. Currently there is is some heavy building work going on that has affected all our phone lines in the area.
Please email us through our contact us page or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We now also have a whats upp message service available for any quick messages that you would like our customer service team on 07753 217536. Please note we cannot accept any calls on this number.
we will endure to reply to all emaila nd messages within 1-8 working hours of business.
TO THE COMPLETE THE LOOKZ WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ
THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR
PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET
- Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you.
offer is made when you place the order for your products. However, we
will not have made a contract with you until we accept your offer (see
point 5 below).
- We take payment from your card, when we process
your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to
availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform
you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have
already paid for the products.
- If you enter a correct email
address we will send you an order acknowledgement email and order update
email(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have
cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between
you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered
are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you
have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we
may have debited your card (see 3 above) or we have sent acknowledging
emails (see 4 above). Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in
the products described on our website not being the products actually
available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been
accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other products we
may have available or the products which may have been dispatched to you
in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat
any order as cancelled and any incorrect products dispatched will be
returned for full refund. PLEASE NOTE All DISCOUNTED DRESSES AND TAILORED DRESSES ARE NON-REFUNDED . WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATION FOR THESE ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 days for clothes to be tailored. if yopu want a faster tailored service. PLEASE Call us on 07753 217536 to request this . Extra payment of £10 may occur. We do not accept any responsibilty on tailored dresses. if you need to add additional requirements please add it to the comment box at the check out.
- The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products
orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in
accordance with clause 5 above of these terms and conditions.
do not file details of your order for you to access please print out
these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own
- Please note that next day delivery is only available for
all shamballa jewellery all other items have 2-5 days delivery time
- Free delivery applies to all shamballa jewellery range and bridal jewellery only over purchases over £25 . Please use coupon code 3333 at the checkout. If you have any problem please contact us via our contact form.
note all promotional items are non-refundable. This includes all BOGOF,
Facebook promotion,or discounted items. We will not accept returns for
these items. These are discounted as clearence stock unless its
otherwise stated it can be returned.
- Only one promotional method
is accepted per item. You cannot have two discounts or promotion
together except the free delivery and one promotion or discount.
- These includes facebook promotions, website or newsletter discount unless otherwise stated.
may be made by any single one of the methods indicated on our website;
we are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment. We
accept all major credit cards. We do not accept cheques.
security purposes your billing name and address must match that of the
Credit/Debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and
refund any order that does not match this criteria.
- A delivery charge will be applied at checkout, please view our delivery charges.
deliver to any UK address as well as providing International Delivery.
Please see our Delivery section for the country list and prices.
require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the
person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that
delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is
addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will
receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
delivery charge is applicable of £3.99 for standard delivery in UK
Mainland Only. Please see our delivery section for full costs.
delivery deadlines will depend on address details supplied and stocks
being present at time of despatch. If there are any discrepancies in
your order we will contact you, so please be sure to provide correct
contact numbers with area codes, as well as an email address.
will try to deliver all orders received, however if a customer is not
at home a card will be left and the parcel will be delivered to a
Neighbour, Post Office or returned back to the depot. It is the
customer’s responsibility to collect it or arrange re-delivery.
a parcel is returned as undelivered we will offer a refund for the
items only. If you still require the parcel to be resent a further
postage charge is applicable.
- We shall have no liability to you
in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to
circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without
limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or
- We are not liable to pay refund for late
delivery if the consignment does not have a complete and accurate
address, postcode and telephone number for the customer.
- We are
not liable to pay refund for late delivery due to delays with the
payment of duties and taxes or parcels being seized by authorities. Or
for delays caused by acts or omissions of customers details or other
- If, for any
reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you
have placed. (Other than in respect of products made to your
- You can email us on email@example.com or write to us at Customer Service return from to Cancel an order.
will refund you the full amount on complete orders returned. We do not
refund cost of returning the goods in line with Regulation 17 of the
Distant Selling Regulations. Any orders which are not received in line
with the above, the cost of return will be debited from any refund due.
- For instructions on how to return an order, please visit our Returns section.
- The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will reasonably allow.
risk in the products we supply to you, in particular the risk of any
loss or damage, shall pass to you on delivery of the products to the
address you specify in your order. Ownership of the products shall not
pass to you until we have received payment in full in respect of such
- We shall not be liable for any indirect losses you may
suffer, including any loss of profit, income or anticipated savings as a
result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence.
terms, constitute the entire terms on which we will provide products to
you and cancel and supersedes all prior arrangements and
representations, whether verbal or written.
- We may amend these
terms from time to time at our discretion without notice to you. Any
amendments will be posted on this website and will supersede any terms
and conditions previously published by us.
- No delay or failure
by ourselves in exercising or enforcing any of our rights or remedies
under these terms shall operate as a waiver of those rights.
may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under
these terms to any person without our prior written consent. No third
party shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms whether by virtue
of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very
occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct
the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the
products at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will
treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a
- Neither the Content the Trade Marks nor any other
portion of the Website may be used reproduced duplicated copied sold
resold accessed modified or otherwise exploited in full or in part for
any purpose without our prior written consent.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
an item of stock may not be available. Under these circumstances we do
not wish to delay your order and may do any of the following.
- We will try to contact you in the event you are is not reachable a refund may be given of the item and your order despatched.
the customer supplies incorrect telephone numbers or incorrect address
details and we cannot verify them the order may not be sent out until we
are able to contact customer.
- Your card details must match the
delivery address. If there is a discrepancy then we will need to verify
the card and address match before dispatching your parcel. This may
delay the dispatch of your order. We cannot be held liable for timed and
next day deliveries in these cases.
- In the event that more than one item is missing we may cancel the order and issue a refund in full.
- We do not provide a free returns service. Please fill in a return form on the website home page. within 48 working hours. Which is 3-4 working days someone from the return dept will contact you back via email and inform you the procedures of how to return the items back. Please check your spam mail during this period, we will not be held resonsible if email has been ignored.
will refund most items provided they are returned complete, unused and
in their original packaging with any appropriate labels and tags intact
- You must take reasonable care of the
goods and immediately return them to us in the normal way. Within 7 working days after you have recieve the email back from the return dept. We will not
consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have
been used in a way or to an extent beyond what would be reasonable when
examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
- You can return
your goods via a Post Office using a second class recorded delivery for
parcel under 1kg in weight., thereafter 1st class recorded.
cannot accept liability of items until they have been received by our
offices; therefore you need to ensure that you get the proof of posting
and adequate insurance to cover the value of returned goods.
- Cosmetics and Pierced Jewellery items cannot be returned due to current Health & Hygiene regulations. Please note all sale, discounted items and stitched suits are non-refundable.
you return an item to us outside the terms of our returns policy and
your statutory rights do not apply we may not refund you. Disposal will
not constitute any admission on our part that we have failed in any way
to honour our obligations to you in full and will not constitute any
unlawful action against the goods.
- Any goods recieved after the timescale outside the return period will have 70% admin charge imposed on their refund.
the event that the parcel has been damaged or tampered with on
delivery, do not sign for parcel and return it back to courier.
you accept parcel then sign ‘damaged’ on receipt and obtain couriers
signature. Open goods in front of courier and notify him of any
damage/missing items. A refund for this will depend on the time taken by
the courier to resolve the claim.
- Keep ALL packaging as this will be required for any claims against couriers for damaged/missing items.
- Refunds will not be given for products with damages caused by a customer's misuse or neglect.
- A claim must be placed within 24 hours of receipt of your order via, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- All packaging must be kept in order to process your claim.
- Should you accept a damaged package you will be subject to any Royal Mail investigations before we can finalize any claims.
- Refunds are processed within 14 working days of receipt of any returns. A refund can only be issued via the original payment method.
an item is out of stock or you cancel your order before despatch a
refund is issued within 3/4 days. If there is an issue where a refund
has not been received please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Any courier claims can take up to six weeks to refund on return of all relevant paperwork.
- During peak periods such as Sales or Festive periods processing returns may be slightly delayed.